Prefer to listen, rather than read? Here’s the Podcast summary!
What is inbound marketing?
The power of inbound content marketing is that it empowers people to make their own decisions with your content. When it’s their idea, they’re far more motivated to take action.
What are the examples of inbound marketing?
- Blogs that educate on topics related to your business
- How-to videos and webinars
- Case studies and testimonials
- White papers and eBooks
- Social media posts and infographics
- User-generated content and more!
Inbound marketing comes in many forms, but the most successful campaigns incorporate the right mix of content that matches what your audience requires.
For more, read: How Can Content Marketing Help A Business?
How can inbound marketing be used?
- Attract – capture the interest of people by making them aware of their pain points. Through content pieces of inbound marketing, you can introduce them to their problems and the possible solutions you can provide. Example: Writing blogs, releasing podcasts and posting publication materials on social media that trigger consumers’ consciousness of their need for something
- Engage – Next, you can personalise your inbound marketing to deliver messages and insights that are more tailored to customers’ needs. To increase their chances of buying from you, your content pieces should present your products and services as the best solutions to help them. Example: Providing eBooks, webinars and personalised emails that can allow you to offer benefits that will ease their problems and make their situation better
- Delight – Inbound marketing aids in enhancing customers’ experiences, even after their purchases. Using post-sale content and ongoing support, you can encourage them to repeat business with you. Example: Delivering consistent newsletter, after-sales content and members-only resources can further please customers
Overall, the “Flywheel” model implies that you can effectively spin your business into action, gain momentum and retain satisfied customers through the inbound methodology. It also involves a constant rotation too – meaning that it’s an ongoing project, not a once-off effort.
Your business’ sales, marketing and service teams can also synergise to deliver quality service and eliminate all friction points or issues that may slow your growth and success.
If you’ve done these things right, your current customers can help you add force to your “Flywheel” by promoting your business and bringing more people in.
Why is inbound marketing relevant?
Inbound marketing is definitely worth it, but it requires a lot of planning, preparation and effort from your business.
Despite these things, you can’t expect results to be evident overnight. Gaining positive returns takes time – like everything in business.
Nevertheless, it’s important due to a lot of factors – now that customers are bombarded with information and your business is surrounded by competition, inbound marketing is all the more relevant in making your business stand out.
Here are 5 reasons why.
- Inbound marketing brings you closer to people who are more likely to convert. – It saves you from wasting resources on an audience who wouldn’t provide quality traffic.
- Inbound marketing allows you to maximise different channels – It drives you to produce and publish content across a wide range of methods and platforms, thus helping you capture more people.
- Inbound marketing influences purchase decisions – It develops trust and authority that can motivate people to rely on your products and services, should the need for them arise.
- Inbound marketing promotes brand awareness with less cost. – Through quality content, search engine optimisation and consistent customer service, you can generate more of a following and leads.
- Inbound marketing equips your audience to be in charge. – Customers don’t need to get irritated or feel interrupted due to your brand. Through inbound marketing, they can easily seek beneficial content and engage with you on their own terms and convenience.
Do you want to get the most out of inbound marketing?
There’s no denying that inbound marketing is essential in leading customers to your business and nurturing long-term relationships with them.
But while inbound marketing delivers relevant results, it also requires a great amount of skill, expertise and experience to create compelling and significant content pieces.
We understand it’s not always manageable, especially when you have other urgent matters to attend to.
Luckily, you can always rely on freelance copywriting experts to assist you if you’re finding it hard to do inbound marketing on your own.
Quality copywriters with Marketing backgrounds are professional content writers who can help you create the right types of inbound marketing content (audio, visual or written) that draws more audience, engages more customers and attains more profitable sales.
For more, see: Inbound Marketing Copywriting Service
How can Melotti Media help you?
We understand that you want to achieve business success through inbound marketing.
However, you may find that you’re time-poor and spread thin or you still have a lot of unanswered questions.
You don’t need to worry!
At Melotti Media, we can assist with all your message marketing and copywriting needs while you focus on what matters most to you – growing your business.
Let’s start earning the results your business deserves!
To speak to your trusted message marketers and copywriters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can sharpen your words to achieve your goals today!
The Melotti Media Team
Melotti Media | Copywriting & Message Marketing Bureau