It's with great pleasure that I announce that I will be a key speaker at the Real Estate Academy's Complete Leader Conference in October, alongside Lee Woodward!
I cannot wait!
TICKETS and INFO: http://thecompleteleader.com.au/
Session Title: Embracing the Evolution of Marketing in Real Estate
Your Speaker: Christopher Melotti, Marketing Consultant and Owner of Melotti Media Copywriting and Marketing Solutions.
Christopher Melotti is a Marketing, Social Media and Copywriting Aficionado who lives by the motto "Continually challenge, consistently grow, constantly humbled, confidently show." He owns his own Copywriting and Marketing consulting business, Melotti Media (www.melottimedia.com.au), where he works with a wide range of clients from Insurance, to Real Estate, Agency, Web Design, Logistics, Financial and many more. He also runs TheCopywritingBlog.com.au, is a published author, and won the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of the Year award in 2017.
Christopher possess a solid range of Marketing experience including strategy, digital, social media, content writing, creative, promotion and communications, having personally initiated, developed and launched several successful Marketing campaigns across a diverse range of industries, for which he was awarded the 2015 Australian Marketing Institute's (AMI) Highly Commended Future Leader Award for Marketing excellence.
He holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and Marketing, a Masters Degree in Commercial and Business Law, and has commenced an MBA. He has a creative energy and enthusiastic flair, with a strong belief in entrepreneurial spirit and professional respect.
One of his major passions is presenting and teaching people so they can learn off his experience and expertise, which is why people enjoy attending and hold him in such high regard.
- Introduction: What is Marketing?
- What advantages does it offer you?
- What do buyers and sellers expect from an Agent?
- Agency vs Agent marketing
- How can Real Estate Agencies use Marketing effectively?
- What is Content Marketing? + examples
- Engaging, not spamming
- Getting your digital space correct
- Mastering Social Media
- Why an overall Marketing Strategy is effective
- Facilitate discussion with Q and A
Key learning points
In this session, Christopher will demonstrate the changing Real Estate customer and explain how to use Marketing to reach and engage people in a more effective way.
You will learn:
- How Marketing and Real Estate are evolving
- The advantages Marketing offers your Agents and Agency
- About offering your vendors and buyers more value
- How to effectively utilise digital and content Marketing to engage your audience more effectively
- How to master Social Media to extend your reach
- The advantages of a Marketing Strategy